Basic Membership fees are $25 for an individual and $75 for a business (non-financial / non-utility). If you choose to join us as an individual, you may elect to have your name and contact information added to our non-business affiliated member page. If you choose to join us as a business for the nominal fee of $75, your business recognition will be listed under the appropriate business category and may include the following:
- mailing address information
- contact name and/or email address
- a link to your website
- a digital photo or logo, not more than 125px in width and not more than 125px in height
- a brief description of 50 words or less
Plus Membership fees are $100 and may include the following:
- all of the information included with Basic Membership, plus
- up to an additional 50 words for your business description, or a total of 100 words
Gold Star Membership fees are $125:
- this membership is for businesses who do not have a web site currently
- a Plus Membership listing will be included under the appropriate category for your business, plus
- a “More Info” link will be included that will navigate the Chamber web site visitor to a web page hosted by and on the Van Buren County Chamber of Commerce web site
- this individual web page, created specifically for your business may include the following:subsequent renewal fees for this type of membership each year will equate to the Plus Membership fee
- up to 6 digital images
- replication of all of your contact information included on the Plus Membership listing
- up to 1000 words describing your business and services offered
- branding will mirror the chamber’s web site look and feel but may include your logo and other images as indicated by the 6 digital images included with this membership
- template based format of desired layout requested but not required
Financial Institutions and Major Utilities membership fees are $500
Small Utilities membership fees are $250
All member listings shall be included under a single category relevant to its type of business; with the exception being utility companies benefitting the entire community for services of necessity.
All digital images must be of acceptable quality and supplied to the Chamber Web Site Administrator in .jpg or .gif format
All contact information and descriptive text about your business must be supplied electronically through email or Microsoft Word to the Chamber Web Site Administrator. If special formatting is required for your descriptive text, this electronically supplied information must be formatted per your specifications and not relayed verbally after posting. While we are certainly willing to work with you to ensure your listing follows what you envision upon completion, we ask that you try to be as specific as possible in advance.
Once your listing is finalized, modifications to your contact information and web site address are all that is permissible as necessary up until time of membership renewal. Descriptive text may not be modified from “time-to-time” as a means to simply change your channel of advertisement.
Membership fees are due on or before October 1st each year. Membership follows our fiscal year of October 1st – September 30th. Businesses not renewing by November 1st will be promptly removed from the Van Buren County Chamber of Commerce web site. A $10 reposting fee will apply for all late membership renewals.